Green and gold baby! So fresh, so modern – perfect for an outdoor summer wedding. I haven’t been a huge fan of green in the past, but you brides this season have got me totally converted. Weather it be emerald greens or this lush leaf green, I am now 100% onboard! And well, pair that with luxurious gold foil stamping and you’re onto a winner. Sam and Simon were after a custom design that featured modern, clean typography and lush olive branch foliage to refer to the beautiful Olive trees at Kahurangi Estate in Nelson. With their wedding ceremony being held at Little Kaiteriteri beach (seriously stunning!), and their wedding reception at the Kahurangi Estate Vineyard, a custom map was necessary to assist guests in their travels around the region. Spot the vintage style sea monster lurking in Tasman Bay! Finished with white ink printed envelope in the perfect shade of green, and sealed with a custom gold wax seal these invitations created impact from the moment they were spied in the letterbox!
To summarise, Samantha & Simons wedding stationery suite features:
- Custom wedding invitation design featuring lush watercolour olive branch foliage and delicious modern typography
- Gold foil stamping of their names and delicate fern illustrations, nestled amongst the olive leaves
- Custom map of their wedding ceremony and wedding reception locations
- Leaf green pointed flap envelopes, printed with their guests addresses in specialty white ink
- Custom gold wax seals featuring a monogram of their initials
- ‘On the day’ stationery including menus, placenames, table numbers, welcome sign & seating plan.
A huge thank you to Samantha & Simon for their creative vision – I’m so lucky to work with the coolest couples! If you love their stationery suite as much as I do let’s get in touch!
Love this wedding invitation design as much as I do?
After something slightly different? Want more? Need less? Have a query? Not a problem, get in touch and we can put together a package to suit your wedding stationery requirements!
For further information please feel free to email me at email@example.com