Guys winter is officially here which means one thing – it’s time to start working on the invitations for your upcoming spring or summer wedding! If your wedding style is fresh, modern and overflowing with lush foliage then I have the wedding invitation suite for you. This Custom Design for the lovely Saasha and Michael features clean, minimalist type with just a hint of romantic sloping script. Keeping the colour palette fresh we went for bold black and white with pops of glorious green, to tie in the couples outdoor ceremony location at Orlando Country Club and lush foliage-based table arrangements.
This stationery suite is enclosed within a transparent paper jacket (so fancy!) and tied shut with black organic cotton. Saasha & Michael have the raddest matching King and Queen crown tattoos so we incorporated these into the perfect wedding motif, which was used throughout the stationery for their wedding day.
Special mention MUST be made for those emerald green envelopes, I’m slightly totally obsessed with them (especially when printed with white ink –gah!). Why not make an impact on your guests from the moment they spy your invitations in the letterbox – it sets the scene for your whole wedding day. First impressions y’all!
To summarise my overly excited waffling above (I don’t get out much and stationery is like MY LIFE) Saasha & Michaels stationery suite features:
- Custom wedding invitation design featuring a hint of watercolour foliage and delicious modern typography
- Custom map of their wedding location
- Custom wedding logo
- Transparent paper jacket, tied with organic cotton & hangtag
- Emerald green envelopes with white ink addressing
- Gold wax seals
- ‘On the day’ stationery including menus, placenames, table numbers (oh we did the CUTEST table numbers but I didn’t get any pictures), welcome sign & seating plan.
A huge thank you to Saasha & Michael for their creative vision – I’m so lucky to work with the coolest couples! If you love their stationery suite as much as I do let’s get in touch!