Ok I know what you’re thinking, what the heck is up with that colour combo? Plum, nude and terracotta; has she had a stroke?! SCROLL DOWN people, I am IN LOVE. It’s so fresh yet bold. Summery but rich…
Matilda & Joshua wanted a modern-contemporary yet classic wedding invitation suite, starring a colour palette of black & white, nude and delicious plum. Add to this the tiniest hint of art deco in the form of gold envelope liners (Yup, that’s right baby, GOLD FOIL LINERS) and you’ve got yourself something super spesh. We wanted to add a bit more fun for their wedding reception, so we jazzed it up with the introduction of some summery terracotta and salmon tones… what a dream!
A huge thank you to Matilda & Joshua for trusting me with this design and colour scheme. I absolutely loved working on your wedding invitations and wedding stationery! I’m so lucky to work with THE coolest couples.
If you love their stationery suite as much as I do let’s get in touch!
- Invitation, RSVP, Information card, Gift Registry and Save the Date designed in a strong, classic-yet-contemporary aesthetic
- Beautifully addressed envelopes in either standard or white ink (depending on your final envelope colour choice!)
- Can be printed on a combination of paper choices – here it’s looking fresh and modern on our smooth matte card
- Able to be customised to any colour scheme to suit your wedding day (shown here in nude and plum (with that delish salmon added in for the reception stationery!), but this would look incredible in earthy tones like bronze and caramel and gold!
- Ready to be personalised with your choice of envelope liners – here I’ve paired it with some art deco inspired ones in glorious gold foil
- Wedding reception stationery like menus, place-names, table numbers, order of service, seating plans, welcome signs… and anything else you require!
- Is part of the Ready To Go range so has a speedy turn-a-round time if you’re in a rush, and is easy on the wedding budget too!
Envelopes from Peterkin
Love this wedding invitation design as much as I do?
This wedding stationery suite is part of my Ready-To-Go range. Each Ready-To-Go suite is waiting to be updated with your details and to be customised to match your weddings’ colour scheme. Interested in specialty printing or trying to stay within a tight budget? Printing is tailored specifically to suit you and your requirements!
Our Ready To Go Suite Package is $285, and includes the design of three of the following (you choose what suits you!):
- Wedding Invitation
- RSVP Card
- Information Card
- Guest Envelope Design
- Custom Map
- Custom Sketch
After something slightly different? Want more? Need less? Have a query? Not a problem, get in touch and we can put together a package to suit your wedding stationery requirements!
For further information please feel free to email me at email@example.com