World class Millbrook Resort in Queenstown not only features 5-star accommodation and an epic golf course, it’s perfectly situated to take in breath-taking views of Cardrona, the Remarkables AND Coronet Peak! Having recently visited Queenstown (for the first time at 33!) I can totally appreciate how utterly phenomenal this place and those views are! If you’re going to celebrate your wedding at this prestigious resort, you’ll be wanting to wow your guests right from the first impression… Which is exactly what Anna & Travers did! Aiming to create a sophisticated, elegant and timeless wedding style we designed a wedding stationery suite that ticked all these boxes. By combining traditional typefaces with elegant calligraphy script, creating a refined yet minimal wedding monogram and printing onto our premium card stock we achieved a truly beautiful yet classic wedding invitation suite.
Anna & Travers treated their guests to not only a beautifully situated wedding ceremony & reception, but a special cocktails & canapés event, a golf tournament and a luxurious long lunch the following day – all within the grounds of Millbrook Resort! Don’t be fooled, this resort is WAY bigger than you think (you can buy realestate and LIVE THERE) so a detailed information card and custom map were a must to assist guests during their stay.
Tie it all together with hand-dyed silk ribbon for a touch of romantic luxury! Shown here Ive paired it with nude silk ribbon (which I’m currently obsessed with) but Anna & Travers actually chose a stone grey to match the colour of their stationery perfectly.
This suite features:
- Invitation, RSVP & Information card with a formal, elegant calligraphy script paired with classic typography
- A refined, minimal wedding monogram of your initials
- Beautifully addressed envelopes in either standard or white ink (depending on your final envelope colour choice!)
- Can be printed on a combination of paper choices – here it’s looking ultra luxurious on our premium off-white, slightly textured card stock
- Able to be customised to any colour scheme to suit your wedding day (shown here in grey tones, with pops of blush pink & taupe)
- Ready to be personalised with your choice of envelope liners – here I’ve paired it with our floral watercolour bouquet (my personal fave – look at those peonies & vintage garden roses!) and our sketched peony blooms in blush pink (ok maybe this ones my fave, I can’t choose!)
- Wedding reception stationery like menus, place-names, table numbers, order of service, seating plans, welcome signs… and anything else you require!
- Is part of the Ready To Go range so has a speedy turn-a-round time if you’re in a rush, and is easy on the wedding budget too!
A huge thank you to Anna & Travers for their timeless & elegant style. I absolutely loved working on your wedding invitations and wedding stationery! I’m so lucky to work with the loveliest couples.
If you love their stationery suite as much as I do let’s get in touch!
Nude hand-dyed silk ribbon by Feathers & Stone
Envelopes from Peterkin
Love this wedding invitation design as much as I do?
This wedding stationery suite is part of my Ready-To-Go range. Each Ready-To-Go suite is waiting to be updated with your details and to be customised to match your weddings’ colour scheme. Interested in specialty printing or trying to stay within a tight budget? Printing is tailored specifically to suit you and your requirements!
Our Ready To Go Suite Package is $250, and includes the design of three of the following (you choose what suits you!):
- Wedding Invitation
- RSVP Card
- Information Card
- Guest Envelope Design
- Custom Map
- Custom Sketch
After something slightly different? Want more? Need less? Have a query? Not a problem, get in touch and we can put together a package to suit your wedding stationery requirements!
For further information please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org